Has anyone been on the newly refurbished Caribbean Princess?

Oh2B@C

Yes, it was Players Club promo but they still must have had a lot of cabins available to offer those prices. Would be interested to know how many cancellations they had toward final payment(current issues impacting cancellations) or if it was not selling well all along.

I have photos of the window suite we stayed in as well. I can't tell you how much we enjoyed that trip!

Coffeeluvr05

Could you please post the photos of the window suite?

My DH and I are considering F305 for a 10 day Caribbean cruise next Spring.

We are curious about these cabins and experiencing the 'suite life" for a reasonable fare !

I just read a thread from the Royal where they have a new policy regarding drinks in the elite/plat lounge in club 6, drinks on that ship now 6.50 with none of existing great drinks listed.. The list looks terrible. You can see the list on that thread. Hopefully its a test on that ship only which I will now avoid..

The ship is old and tired and needs a full overhaul inside.

Disagree completely. I was also on the same British Isles cruise ending June 30. Loved every minute! Food was fantastic in every venue! Loved the new buffet! Never felt crowded, never had to wait in a line, seating was always available and the food was delicious with great variety. Service everywhere on the ship was excellent! The new bedding was SO comfy we are seriously considering buying a full set. The ship was in terrific shape. We saw nothing that needed repair or cleaning! When I read these negative reviews, it is as if the posters were on a different cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The ship is old and tired and needs a full overhaul inside.

I do agree that it does need work. It's an older ship and that's what happens.

We were on in in Feb before the dry dock & they may have replaced many of the tired items we noticed.

Although it wasn't bad, when we got home my wife agreed that we should have gone back to the Royal where everything was so much better and practically nothing has yet worn out.

People who don't see that just haven had the opportunity for comparison.