Hairdryers on Spirit

Minoushka

do I need to bring one ?

Do they have good strong ones in cabin ?

Hopefully someone can chime in, as I'm not sure if they were replaced during the recent refurb, but if they haven't my wife says YES!!!!!! bring your own hair dryer

We just got off the Spirit the end of April. I used the relic hairdryer in our balcony and I survived! It wasn't great and I have short, straight hair, but it sure saved room in the suitcase for our three week cruise/land trip. All hotels in Italy had great hairdryers.

When we were on Spirit in '09, my DW actually used the hair driers in the women's locker room of the spa/fitness center to dry her hair once or twice, since they were "normal" hair driers like the ones found in the staterooms of the newer ships. The rest of the time she managed okay with the "vacuum cleaner" monstrosity in our stateroom, but she was less than thrilled. Even as a fairly low-maintenance guy, I have to say the driers in the staterooms on the Spirit really don't cut it.

I just got off the Spirit last week. The hair dryers were not replaced during the refurb. This relic was in our (balcony) cabin bathroom! You definitely want to bring your own. Enjoy your cruise!

ry%3D400

I must have been very lucky then, as the very old fashioned looking hair dryer in our Spirit balcony bathroom (same type as the photo above) was surprisingly strong and dried my hair in just a few minutes after a shower (I only used it to dry my "half-long" hair though, not to do anything more "advanced"). :)