Drinking water availability

CalgaryMac

Or between the technical "experts," or the rules-and-regulations theorists, and reality, e.g., Princess using "magic pipe" to illegally discharge untreated bilge.

Edited by latserrof
accuracy

No one is used to drinking water straight from the tap at home unless it's reverse osmosis.

I've been drinking tap water for decades and have never had a reverse osmosis system in a home. My personal belief is that bottled water is much over-rated in many cases. But, different strokes for different folks!

Tom

I've been drinking tap water for decades and have never had a reverse osmosis system in a home. My personal belief is that bottled water is much over-rated in many cases. But, different strokes for different folks!

Tom

Agree. I wonder what they use for tea, coffee, soups, recipes that call for water? Bottled water would get expensive if that is all they use for all drinking AND cooking.

We do have a water filter on our fridge water dispenser, and use that for most drinking water since it is also chilled. Otherwise, it is just straight tap water.