Ruby Princess Patter Alaska

tracid

We did not see the Libby Riddle presentation, but did participate in the "Puppies in the Piazza". Took place during Skagway port around 3 pm, highly recommended. Photos with the puppies were quick, but you have ample time to enjoy the puppies afterwards.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did not see the Libby Riddle presentation, but did participate in the "Puppies in the Piazza". Took place during Skagway port around 3 pm, highly recommended. Photos with the puppies were quick, but you have ample time to enjoy the puppies afterwards.

So the Libby Riddle presentation is separate from the Puppies in the Piazza event? I thought they were done on the same day, good to know that they are not related. Thanks.

Libby Riddles presentation was at 8 pm in the theater while in Juneau, and the puppies were in the piazza the afternoon we were in Skagway. There is so much going on each day, I suggest logging on to Princess at Sea once on board. You then have a digital copy of the Patter and are able to add each activity that you are interested in into a calendar. We would read the paper copy of the Patter each night and then add the activities to our calendar each morning when the digital copy was available for that day. Or take a highlighter and mark each thing on the paper copy then you are sure not to miss anything. Enjoy your cruise!