Just off NCL Sky Cuba, FANTASTIC!

mjcatlvr

Question if I might. Can passengers get off the ship in Havana without being booked on a tour?

Yes, you can walk straight into Old Havana. No tour guide required. Go online and maybe print off a map.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Both La Floradita and Sloppy Joe's are just a few blocks from port. As you are strolling there, you will be seeing beautiful Havana landmarks and also interacting with the "Locals", so I think that this would still qualify as "People to People". Both of the above mentioned establishments are very popular and very crowded. If I recall this correctly, the opening time is 1:00 and folks were lined up outside.

you mentioned your son was 20, was he able to have the beer/wine since he was under 21? I thought I read that parents can sign a waiver allowing their 20 year olds to have beer/wine?

you mentioned your son was 20, was he able to have the beer/wine since he was under 21? I thought I read that parents can sign a waiver allowing their 20 year olds to have beer/wine?

Our son is in his 20's, 22 to be exact, so legal to drink. He was never asked to show ID though. Not sure about the waiver, check the NCL website.

Awesome pics!! Thanks for sharing:)

POST CRUISE TOUR.

This may be a longshot, but I will try. Our flight home on July 21 is not until late afternoon.

I can book a private Miami City Tour after we get off of the ship (3 1/2 - 4 hour tour) for up to four people. The price is the same, and seeing that there are just the two of us, if two more people also have a late flight, and are willing to split the cost, then we should talk.

Since you were there for 2 days, how did the second day work for getting off the boat. You said they collected your Visa. I assume that once you entered the country, you did not need a Visa again and it was a lot easier to get on and off the boat. Is that correct?

Since you were there for 2 days, how did the second day work for getting off the boat. You said they collected your Visa. I assume that once you entered the country, you did not need a Visa again and it was a lot easier to get on and off the boat. Is that correct?

Yes you hand them in the first time you disembark and after that when you want to enter or exit the country you show your passport and off you go. Much quicker.

The second day was a breeze getting off. Just showed our stamped passport to the agent, then it looked like they compared our picture taken the day before and we were quickly let through.