Could I catch a 8:30 flight out of Copenhagen if docked the day before?

We will be spending two days at the end of our 13 day cruise to the Baltic on the Serenade. There is an 8:30 flight that is much cheaper. What time do they start letting people off the ship? Wondering if I can make it since we will be there all day prior to disembarkation day.

Edited by Scarlette

Getting off the ship should not be a problem ,just need to clear with guest services and sometimes they give you a special card that tells the gangway security that you have paid your bill.we did this two years ago and the only issue is to make sure you arrange a cab ahead. The CPh security was long so give yourself plenty of time .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Getting off the ship should not be a problem ,just need to clear with guest services and sometimes they give you a special card that tells the gangway security that you have paid your bill.we did this two years ago and the only issue is to make sure you arrange a cab ahead. The CPh security was long so give yourself plenty of time .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you!

On a cruise out of Dubai we overnighted​ at the end of the cruise and many people disembarked on the last night to catch late night flights.

This is good to know!

What time should a person plan to leave the ship for an 8:30 AM flight?

This is good to know!

What time should a person plan to leave the ship for an 8:30 AM flight?

You're probably not going to hit traffic at that hour, but I would plan on being off the ship no later than 5:00 and yes, make sure you have transportation waiting for you.