Recs for Juneau whale watching and/or glacier (helicopter or float plane)

mechaiah

Hello,

Our ship is in Juneau from 1 pm to 10 pm on June 26 and I'm trying to find a company that does whale watching and a company that does glaciers via helicopters or glaciers via float planes. Though I would love one excursion that does both things, my research has shown me that isn't possible so I'm now trying to do 2 separate excursions with 2 separate companies.

I would be grateful for any recommendations! Thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For whale watching I have used Harv & Marv's and found them very good. Next year I'm using Jayleen's Alaska - the communication I have had with her already has been outstanding and she has great reviews on Trip Advisor. I've also been looking at recommendations for glacier via helicopter and came across Temsco (who seem to be booked via your cruise line - or at least that's what it would be for me) and Coastal helicopters on these boards. I've had some communication with Coastal and they have been so helpful and informative, I've decided to use them. Hopefully that gives you some companies to look at :)

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app