Suites???

Does anyone know which suite (if any) would accomodate 6 people.....4 adults, 1 teenager and one 12 yr old. If more than one, which would you recommend?

Was there a particular ship or class of ship that you were looking at? Pretty much across the fleet, the Royal Family Suite Staterooms can hold up to 8. On the Oasis class and newer, there are 2-bedroom Aqua Theatre Loft Suites (8) and Royal Loft Suites (6).

I can't really recommend one as I have not stayed in them, I like my own personal space. :cool:

Hope that helps

For cabins that hold more than 4 you must call directly or use a TA. They are also usually cost prohibitive when you compare to a pair of other cabins. And maybe even 3. Two balconies for the adults with an interior for the kids.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Oasis has a family balcony that wasn't a suite in 2015. It is a HUGE room. The interior is also HUGE. Otherwise the 2 brdrm suite is a great option. We had the 2 brdrm suite on Jewel for our transatlantic last month and it was wonderful.

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that Oasis is the ship!

We are on the same sailing! :cool: We are in Aquatheater suite 9330 that holds 8 people (we have 5) I love ATS rooms. The balcony is huge (700 ish square feet) 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom. And the added bonus of Star class!

Thanks for the info!