Anthem questions!

Another Anthem question thread, sorry!!

General question is do they hold back a good number of reservations for north star and dining for booking onboard?

When we booked North Star was only available while we're in Bermuda, if I go when we get on board will they have any times available?

Same thing goes for dining, had to change a couple MTD reservations and now nothing is available except very early or late. We also want to book Wonderland but there is very limited availability.

And a random quedtion- does Izumi on Anthem have the hot rocks?

Thank you everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Leaving Anthem right now! Go to guest services as soon as you get on to book those and any shows. We actually got part of our group on as standby for IFly and Northstar towards the end. For Standby after day 1, you go up on deck 15 to the sign in spots and ask. We did my time and ate early most nights and had no wait. If you eat later there seemed to be a longer wait. Formal nights at the crazy night for waits! Didn't do any other dining. Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You might find that North Star bookings can be done at the theater when you board. We had no problem signing up for it during one of the sea days early in the day. The schedule seems to be dependent on where they are as well as the weather (wind etc...). We actually just walked up while we saw people lining up and went as wait listed people and there were 4 of us.

Dining reservations for MTD I did not do on Anthem but Guest Services or someone at one of the dining rooms may be the most helpful.

Dining Question:

What are your options for food once the MDRs and buffet close down at night?

MARAPRINCE

Cafe Promenade for sure and I believe someone mentioned 270 too.