woohoo....double digits!!

tribefan

WAHOO!!! Since it is after midnite I can say 8 days till we sail away on the Mariner of the Seas. 7 days till we leave for Orlando!! :D

Cindy ;)

Hey Cindy: East or West?? Do you mind a little review when you get home? Have a great cruise!!!!:D

I have only been on one cruise (Magic). We are booked in June on MOS in Oceanview - I category. I was looking up the room size and it seems much smaller. We will be 4 in the cabin with adjoining parental unit(lol). Anyone have pix or thoughts??

Thanks!!;)

We leave on Saturday for our cruise on the Explorer. We have never cruised with royal caribbean so we are excited to go. I will be trying to do some "live from explorer" updates so look out for them. I can't beleive it we booked with well over 250 days and now we are down to just days! It does go by fast.

Hey Cindy: East or West?? Do you mind a little review when you get home? Have a great cruise!!!!:D

Thanks!!;)

We are doing the Western Caribbean. Cozumel is off of our itinerary. I will do a review when I get home!! :cool: thanks for the wishes for a GREAT cruise.

Cindy ;)

Archived