Mr. Sanchos - Should have made a reservation. :-(

Elationismyship

We were on the Allure of the Seas last week and decided last minute to go to Mr. Sanchos. Have done this several times and never had a problem. We were off the ship pretty much just as it docked, took a cab to Mr. Sanchos $17 and once there were turned away due to them only allowing folks with reservations in for the day. Huge Bummer! Totally our fault, not blaming Mr. Sanchos at all. Had to pay $17 to go back to the ship. Could have gone to another beach but looked like rain and just decided to cut our losses.

So, if you are on the fence about making a reservation -- do it. You only lose $5 a person if you decide not to go. Just an FYI.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were there last January and saw the same thing happening. We had reservations but noticed many people that didn't get turn away. When you make reservations make sure you print out your confirmation and bring it with you. It speeds up the process of getting in.

Anyone know what the cap is for the day? I know Nachi is 130 and I thought Mr Sanchos had one as well but I'm hearing horror stories of something like 700 people there at a time. ??? CAn't be right? How would they make money because I've been and it is definitely AI, all day long.

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry it did not work out for you. For a few $$ in cab fare I would have headed to Paradise beach for a few hours of pay-as-you-go fun before heading back to the ship.

Thought about it but was pouring and just decided to scrap the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums