Sunshine to Bermuda. Sept 21,2018 New on Schedule?

AmberTeka

I discovered it this morning. I put a deposit down. All of the 4 J's were closed. All of the ocean views on Deck Five were closed.

I did get an inside on Deck Three. Has the mini fridge. I have meds and an addicted to Diet Coke. My bad.

If it is New on schedule and I have not seen it. I have been looking for a cruise that month because it will be our 45th wedding anniversary,

I want a 4J or an OV on Deck 5,

Are the cabins being held for larger families than just the two of us?

Some experts on this board, and there are a lot, would you please explain it to me? If there is hope of one of those cabin types opening it, I will check Carnival and other sites Daily. I have never been to Bermuda. Port Canaveral is three house from my home. Wish they would do more like that from P.C.

Thanks for any information. Best things to see in Bermuda? Botanical Park?

Are the cabins being held for larger families than just the two of us?

Some experts on this board, and there are a lot, would you please explain it to me? If there is hope of one of those cabin types opening it, I will check Carnival and other sites Daily.

We are a family of four all I have booked a 4J deck 3 cabin on the Sunshine twice. In both cases, all of the 4Js were held for a quad occupancy... until about 3-4 weeks before sailing if they haven't sold out - and they go quickly. My brother wanted to book his family of 3 adjacent to our cabin. At the advice of the travel agent, he ended up booking for 4 (and paying the deposit for 4) and then later cancelled the 4th passenger right before final payment.

As

Thank You. I will check every day until that ship sails. I have an Inside on that Deck. But if one opens up, I hope I will be the first to see it.

It is sort of like waiting for Faster to the Fun to open. I waited forever to buy it for my daughter and her family, and finally, finally., one day, they had one. I was on the phone to Carnival that minute. Got it. ( grand child was small then. Wanted to not have her stand in line for a long time. We feared a major Meltdown...........

Hope I get one of those cabins.

Thanks again

Why don't you try to book for 4 to see if it is available and then if it is call directly to Carnival. We always book port hole rooms and have had one that sleeps 4 for only 2 people before by calling directly.