Breeze formal nights

GayleR

from carnival faq:

Cruise Elegant Evenings / Formal Nights

The length of the cruise determines the number of 'Cruise Elegant' evenings in the Dining Room. The first 'Cruise Elegant' evening is scheduled for the 2nd or 3rd evening of the cruise and the second 'Cruise Elegant' evening is scheduled for the 2nd or 3rd evening prior to the end of the cruise, schedules permitting.

• 2-day to 5-day cruise: one Cruise Elegant evening
  • 6-day or longer cruise: two Cruise Elegant evenings

I've cruised the,Breeze 3 times since November. On my November cruise it was Monday and Friday (the cruise had 1 sea day 3 port days and two sea days back to Galveston ) On my January and March cruise it was Monday and Thursday (those cruises had 2 sea days,at the beginning then 3 port days and 1 sea day back to Galveston ) So I think it depends on how your sea days are,scheduled.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

It is going to be Monday and the second one will be Thursday or Friday depending on itinerary.

I have sailed 7 days cruises out of Galveston multiple times. The easiest way is to look at Thursday and Friday. Which ever day is a sea day will be the second formal night. If both are port day then look at which has the earliest sail away. That will be your formal night.

While there is always a chance of change but the above formula has always served me well. If you are sailing on a Holiday that can effect it too.