EOS show times

DGF and I are doing a B2B on Explorer this September. We are deep into the daily planning process and are trying to schedule our dinner times around the show times (we have my time dining). Does anyone know the show times for EOS? Big thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Shows are scheduled around the 2 traditional seating times. If you are booked in traditional, then main/early goes AFTER dinner, late seating goes BEFORE dinner. Very easy.

If you picked MTD, then you will have to book your dinner somewhere around the traditional seating times if you want to make the show...but you can choose which show to see...

The late seating show is at 7 and main seating show is at 9. Welcome aboard is one show for both at 7:45 . You will only have 1 chance to see the ice show as they assign you a time according to your muster station. If you get a port with a late departure they may have no shows in the theatre. Instead there is a night at the movies. One at 6 and the other at 9. The movies are different

The late seating show is at 7 and main seating show is at 9. Welcome aboard is one show for both at 7:45 . You will only have 1 chance to see the ice show as they assign you a time according to your muster station. If you get a port with a late departure they may have no shows in the theatre. Instead there is a night at the movies. One at 6 and the other at 9. The movies are different

Thanks sarge. Assigned times for the ice show? I had no idea.. This is a must see for the DGF, so we may have to alter a dinner reservation on board if it presents a conflict.

Sent from my iPad using Forums