haven 2 bedroom/ deluxe owners suite

3shar

We are a family of 5 traveling on NCL escape in the Haven 2 bedroom family villa. I received an email about an upgrade offer to a deluxe owners suite. I don't see how 5 people would fit in there. Has anyone traveled in the deluxe owners suite. The master bedroom and deck look amazing but i think the sleeping situation for the kids wouldn't work. Any thoughts appreciated

We are a family of 5 traveling on NCL escape in the Haven 2 bedroom family villa. I received an email about an upgrade offer to a deluxe owners suite. I don't see how 5 people would fit in there. Has anyone traveled in the deluxe owners suite. The master bedroom and deck look amazing but i think the sleeping situation for the kids wouldn't work. Any thoughts appreciated

On the Escape DOS, the MBR sleeps 2, the pull out couch in the living room sleeps 2 and the small BR sleeps 1-2. That is your 5 people for your group. The DOS gives you much much much more room.

We stayed in Escape DOS last year and also have it booked for August. There is more than enough room for 5. Two in the master, two in the sofa bed, and two in the second bedroom. There are two full bathrooms and one powder room. Makes getting ready for the day a lot faster! Enjoy [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you know if there is a pull down in second bedroom as I would prefer kids didn't have to share a bed . They sleep better alone.

We stayed in Escape DOS last year and also have it booked for August. There is more than enough room for 5. Two in the master, two in the sofa bed, and two in the second bedroom. There are two full bathrooms and one powder room. Makes getting ready for the day a lot faster! Enjoy [emoji4]

Do you know if there is a pull down in second bedroom as I would prefer kids didn't have to share a bed . They sleep better alone.

There is no pull down bed in the second bedroom. You said family of 5, so I'm assuming 3 kids...right? If they need to sleep separately then you're better off in the 2BR suite. Parents in the master, 2 kids sleeping in separate beds in the smaller bedroom, and the other child sleeps alone on the sofa bed in the living room.

• 3 months later...
Going from 2BR suite to DOS would be considered a downgrade for us. Even if only 2 of us.

Have a DOOR to the bedroom is worth megabucks to us.

I'm confused. How is the DOS a downgrade compared to the 2BR suite if you only have 2 ppl in the suite? The DOS on the Escape has 2 full sized bedrooms with doors.

I'm confused. How is the DOS a downgrade compared to the 2BR suite if you only have 2 ppl in the suite? The DOS on the Escape has 2 full sized bedrooms with doors.

Sorry...comparing the OS and DOS on Jewel Class. One big room.