Question about bringing wine on board.

fun173

Hey everyone,

I'm leaving for the Dawn this Friday and have done a fair bit of research about the wine policy. From what I understand you can bring as many bottles you want on board and you pay a $15 fee per bottle. I am wondering what the best way to bring the wind on board is? I plan on bringing 4 bottles of wine. Is it acceptable to just put these bottles in my carry on and bring them through security? Will security give me a problem carrying them through when I embark? If anyone has done this please let me know how it went! Also, who do I speak to to declare them and pay the $15? I'd prefer to not put them in my suitcase due to risk of fracture or the bag being seized and then having to go and get the bag later on.

Thanks.

Carrying them on is the only way to bring wine onboard.

If you were to put wine in your checked luggage, your bag would be confiscated and sent to the naughty room. You would spend part of your first night onboard in line at security trying to retrieve your bag.

We just did this on the Jewel. Just carry them on, and let them know you have them. You'll be directed to a table where they will log them for your cabin and put a sticker on them showing you paid the corkage fee ($15 per bottle for 750ml bottles).

Unlike some other lines, you can bring as many as you want, but all incur the corkage fee no matter where you consume the wine.

You can bring one bottle with no corkage fee.,,,any others are subject to charge.

Oopoos,,,got mixed up with NCL and HAL...,yes all wine on NCL is subject to corkage fee but you can take as many as you want

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Forums mobile app

Edited by rapata