Online Access to Reservation?

Just talked to my travel agent, she said nobody has been able to check in for a few weeks now. Something is up with the Royal Caribbean website and they are acting like there is nothing wrong. Odds are we won't be able to check in prior to our trip. She told us to expect to wait longer at the cruise ship terminal. Luckily she has been able to print out the majority of our information and get our luggage tags for us. I guess we will wait and see....

I am the OP. Still can't get into my reservation - for 2 months now. Every time I call, I get a different answer. This is going to be my last RC cruise if this is how they handle problems.

I had the same issue and it is an RC IT issue. Call and speak to IT. They opened a ticket for my reservation and I had the issue resolved in 2-3 days. Like you, I initially received a big runaround, various excuses, and poor customer service.

I had the same issue and it is an RC IT issue. Call and speak to IT. They opened a ticket for my reservation and I had the issue resolved in 2-3 days. Like you, I initially received a big runaround, various excuses, and poor customer service.

Just saying, the RC staff have varying skill and experience levels. Just saying. Call back and speak to someone else and you might get a different result :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am getting the same error on my July 16 trip. Called the number and they had to contact some other department. I was given an IT case number. Was told to wait until the end of the weekend and try again.

I would call and make sure your reservation is included in any fix they do.

I am as well! Are you headed on the Liberty, too?

OP here again. FYI: Just got a response from RC to use a different browser, or use a laptop instead of cell phone or tablet. I am using an Apple laptop and I have tried Mozilla, Google Chrome, and Firefox. Nothing works, And now there are several other threads of people having the same issues. I hope RC is reading these boards. This is unacceptable - especially for people trying to check in for cruises coming up soon!

OP here again. FYI: Just got a response from RC to use a different browser, or use a laptop instead of cell phone or tablet. I am using an Apple laptop and I have tried Mozilla, Google Chrome, and Firefox. Nothing works, And now there are several other threads of people having the same issues. I hope RC is reading these boards. This is unacceptable - especially for people trying to check in for cruises coming up soon!

It's abysmal. My cruise (that I previously had the same issue as you) is July 1st. I tried last night and this morning to log on to their website and repeatedly get a "Sorry, something went wrong" message. I book and manage my own travel and I appreciate how frustrating it is not to be able to easily access a reservation or cruise planner. Unlikely I will consider booking with RC in 2018 unless they resolve their technology issues with their website.

We too have been having problems using our IPad browsers. Our vacation planner has filled out a "ticket" and said we may get a call later this week. We are unable to book or make a mock booking the easy way, all future cruises have disappeared on Firefox, and I just tried to log in this morning and the message was Royal Caribbean us unavailable!! This truly is ridiculous.

We too have been having problems using our IPad browsers. Our vacation planner has filled out a "ticket" and said we may get a call later this week. We are unable to book or make a mock booking the easy way, all future cruises have disappeared on Firefox, and I just tried to log in this morning and the message was Royal Caribbean us unavailable!! This truly is ridiculous.

IT at RCCL has never been without issues. Sometimes frustrating some times totally bizarre[emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk