Blue Light Card (UK)

Has anyone managed to claim the 10% discount using the Blue Light Card as when I phoned to get a quote using the number given the girl didn't seem to know what I was talking about, but she didn't really speak English very well.

Also has anyone ever been given extra OBC or any other benefit for being UK forces?

The Blue Light Card cost £4.99 for 5 years and it is for members of the Fire Brigade, Police Force, NHS and also Armed Forces. You can get discounts at different shops and services and also from P & O and Cunard ( which we have had) . For Royal Caribbean it says 10% and gives a number to phone. I just wondered if anyone had claimed it.

The Blue Light Card cost £4.99 for 5 years and it is for members of the Fire Brigade, Police Force, NHS and also Armed Forces. You can get discounts at different shops and services and also from P & O and Cunard ( which we have had) . For Royal Caribbean it says 10% and gives a number to phone. I just wondered if anyone had claimed it.

Wasn't aware of Blue Light Card....The is a lack of any detail on their website.

I have used Health Service Discounts which gave me 5% off P&O.

If you give it a go let us know how you get on...10% is much better than anything else you will get I suspect.

Yes, we have used the Blue Light discount on both Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. It ended up being about 8% discount but still a decent saving. The discount is only on the cruise fare portion of the price so doesn't include port taxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, we have used the Blue Light discount on both Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. It ended up being about 8% discount but still a decent saving. The discount is only on the cruise fare portion of the price so doesn't include port taxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might get a better discount then through either cash back sites or travel agents

Has anyone managed to claim the 10% discount using the Blue Light Card as when I phoned to get a quote using the number given the girl didn't seem to know what I was talking about, but she didn't really speak English very well.

Also has anyone ever been given extra OBC or any other benefit for being UK forces?

P&O discount for NARPO but never heard of RCCL doing anything other than for US. Just seen above forget other than NARPO