A Few More Questions

Coastmonkey1

Just have a few more questions regarding the Drinks Packages. We have booked the all inclusive restaurant and bar package. It says one order at a time? Does that mean only one drink or can I go to the bar and get a drink for my wife and I or just 1 at a time? Also does this package include the Gealato as we have a 2 year old who cant wait for the Ice cream?. Does the package include big bottles of water we can get at the bar and bring to our cabin or ashore?

We are boarding in Barcelona what time does embarkation usually start or are we given a boarding time when we receive our documentation?

Thanks

You can order both for your wife and yourself.

The package certainly does include gelato.

No problem getting large bottles of water to take away in any of the bars.

You will be advised of an embarkation time on your tickets. You don't have to adhere to it. If you're on a morning flight you can go straight to the port. Embarkation begins about 2 hours or so after the ship docks. You will be given a number when you arrive at the terminal and will check-in when your number is called. The earlier you get there, the lower the number you'll have and the earlier you'll get to board. I would suggest that you have snacks and drinks - especially for the little one, as you may be waiting some time before embarkation. Similar to waiting to board a plane, really.