Is it Open Seating for dinner for Cozumel- Victory

rtfnl

Does anyone know if it is open seating for dinner on the day the Victory is in Cozumel? I'm thinking not, however I'm not sure if I read somewhere that it is open seating.

Thank you.

Does anyone know if it is open seating for dinner on the day the Victory is in Cozumel? I'm thinking not, however I'm not sure if I read somewhere that it is open seating.

Thank you.

Whatever you have selected at booking is what you have for all nights; early, late, or Anytime. They do not make the MDR Open Dining on Cozumel day.

Whatever you have selected at booking is what you have for all nights; early, late, or Anytime. They do not make the MDR Open Dining on Cozumel day.

When I was on the Victory a few months back, it WAS open seating the night of Cozumel. Many passengers take advantage of the ship being in port until 10pm so the MDR is quieter than usual that night.

When I was on the Victory a few months back, it WAS open seating the night of Cozumel. Many passengers take advantage of the ship being in port until 10pm so the MDR is quieter than usual that night.

Hi when were you on? The last time I was on Victory they didn't have open seating for Cozumel.

January. We had been stuck with late dining (last minute booking), and I remember that I was relieved that night of Cozumel because they allowed us to eat early. Maybe it's not open seating, but they just let us in early because they were feeling like being nice?? I don't know! :-)