DH couldn't wait until next year's cruise....

beachbum6264

So I booked a birthday cruise for him in October. Just a short one (4 days), and a cheap one (inside cabin), but hey, it's a cruise! I cut our wait time in half. That should shut him up. :halo:

Tell me something nice about the Victory.

;p I'm with your DH the sooner the better. We did the Victory some time ago and had a real good time. It's a nice ship or was when we were on it. Short cruises are good if you can't do a 14 day cruise(LOL) wishful thinking on my part). :loudcry: I have to wait until Sept. 11 but I will muddle until then have fun.

So I booked a birthday cruise for him in October. Just a short one (4 days), and a cheap one (inside cabin), but hey, it's a cruise! I cut our wait time in half. That should shut him up. :halo:

Tell me something nice about the Victory.

A recent review with photos.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2490893&highlight=carnival+victory%2C+review

Are you doing Key West and Coz? These are two fun stop[s with tons to do. We did her on a 4 day a few years ago and had a great time. Go prepared to PARTY however...it was over a weekend and was the rowdiest cruise we have been on.

Are you doing Key West and Coz? These are two fun stop[s with tons to do. We did her on a 4 day a few years ago and had a great time. Go prepared to PARTY however...it was over a weekend and was the rowdiest cruise we have been on.

Yes, we've been to both several times - there's a ferry to KW close to us and we go for a day or two a couple times a year. Been to Coz a about dozen times, still love it. Did the NCL Sky (open bar ship) over NYE with 18 friends - now that was a party! We may be retired, but that just gives us more time to drink, LOL!

• 5 months later...