Formal night dress codes on Oceana

Dorset Cruiser

Thinking of booking speciality restaurants on the two formal nights of our cruise as we don't want to take formalwear with us. Can we wear smart casual in these restaurants?

Also does Oceana have 'jacket required' nights?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Am pretty sure that there is no dress code in the speciality restaurants, but you will be limited to which bars and venues you can go to.

No jackets nights on Oceana -it is either smart casual or formal. Nothing in between.

We loved the Beach House and Café Jardin last year. In the Café Jardin on a formal night some were in formal gear, some were not. :-)

Am pretty sure that there is no dress code in the speciality restaurants, but you will be limited to which bars and venues you can go to.

No jackets nights on Oceana -it is either smart casual or formal. Nothing in between.

We loved the Beach House and Café Jardin last year. In the Café Jardin on a formal night some were in formal gear, some were not. :-)

Thanks, think I will go ahead and book them if they have space 😀

Thanks, think I will go ahead and book them if they have space

Just a tip to book the Beach House at a location / port guaranteed to be nice weather wise and hot! Book it for about sunset time ---- a lovely location :)

Any questions re Oceana just ask !

Just a tip to book the Beach House at a location / port guaranteed to be nice weather wise and hot! Book it for about sunset time ---- a lovely location :)

Any questions re Oceana just ask !

Presto, I was looking at this last night, is all the seating in the Beachhouse outside? We are going in February! [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Presto, I was looking at this last night, is all the seating in the Beachhouse outside? We are going in February! [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It varies according to local weather conditions. Sometimes it's just outside, sometimes just inside, sometimes both.

This link shows the areas on each ship re black tie venues. https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/life-on-board/enforced_dresscode

The problem is the P&O site information does not always tally with the actuality aboard ship. for example it lists the Glasshouse on Ventura as a black tie venue but on my last cruise in December it was evening casual and according to the staff has always been so. Don't be surprised or angry if aboard the ship things are different.