Island Princess Northbound Voyage of the Glaciers

SLYScorpions

Has anyone been on a recent Voyage of the Glaciers northbound on Island Princess that may know which nights were formal nights? My husband and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary on June 22, 2017, which is a sea day on our cruise so, I'm thinking it may be a formal night. We are just trying to decide how we want to celebrate that night! If it is a formal night I would hate to miss the main dining room. Thanks for any info!

Last fall it was 2nd night (sea day) and Glacier Bay. Not sure I have ever seen the first formal night on anything but the day after sailing. And they never do it on the last night when people are packing. (which was the other sea day). Coming south it was Hubbard Glacier (again 2nd night) and Juneau (with Ketchikan and a sea day following).

Last fall it was 2nd night (sea day) and Glacier Bay. Not sure I have ever seen the first formal night on anything but the day after sailing. And they never do it on the last night when people are packing. (which was the other sea day). Coming south it was Hubbard Glacier (again 2nd night) and Juneau (with Ketchikan and a sea day following).

We have seen it after leaving Ketchican going south depending on the time the ship is scheduled to leave. Otherwise the other three are what we have always seen.