OBC Question

js

Hi.

I won't be sailing Seaside YC until 2019 but have an OBC question.

Between the $150 I am getting from the cruiseline and the $375 I'm getting from my TA, I will have $525 in OBC for my sailing.

Can I use the OBC for the gratuities?

Can I use the OBC to book an excursion prior to my getting on board? For instance, if the new private island has cabanas, I would like to book one and wondered if I wanted to book prior to getting on board, could my OBC be used to purchase?

I will have the drink package with YC and two nights in specialty restaurants for being Black card and have access to the thermal spa and the only other thing I can think of using it for is spa treatments but had hoped to be able to use for cabana or gratuities.

Thank you all so much!

The OBC can certainly be used to pay gratuities. It can't be used for anything that is pre-booked and has to be prepaid for. It can only be used for anything bought/booked onboard. However, if it is possible to pre-book items and not be charged 'til you're onboard, then the OBC will cover it. Here, in Ireland, we can only pre-book online as the site is not set up to payments (we can't book cruises online) so we don't pay for anything - drinks packages, excursions, etc., 'til the end of the cruise.

You can't pay ahead of boarding for excursions, but do remember that the private island will have a private area for YC that has cabanas already, so you probably don't want to pre-book and pay for one outside of the YC complex.

Hi.

I won't be sailing Seaside YC until 2019 but have an OBC question.

Between the $150 I am getting from the cruiseline and the $375 I'm getting from my TA, I will have $525 in OBC for my sailing.

Can I use the OBC for the gratuities?

Can I use the OBC to book an excursion prior to my getting on board? For instance, if the new private island has cabanas, I would like to book one and wondered if I wanted to book prior to getting on board, could my OBC be used to purchase?

I will have the drink package with YC and two nights in specialty restaurants for being Black card and have access to the thermal spa and the only other thing I can think of using it for is spa treatments but had hoped to be able to use for cabana or gratuities.

Thank you all so much!

You can't pay ahead of boarding for excursions, but do remember that the private island will have a private area for YC that has cabanas already, so you probably don't want to pre-book and pay for one outside of the YC complex.

Thank you. I had just guessed that the YC cabanas would be for purchase, otherwise everyone staying in the YC would want/need one. Have you heard differently? I would most certainly want a cabana (complimentary or pay) and would also want to be in the YC area. I guess we will just need to wait and see once the island starts accepting passengers.