OBC refund due....how long should it take?

Mr Princess

Never got mine. Only had $15.00 left on account and normally go to desk last night for those small ones and get cash. This time was told would go back on credit card. Never did and never got that check in the mail. Happened April 1st this year.

So have given up. My cruise was a B2B but this was the last leg. May just call Princess if I can even find my paperwork on this.

Never got mine. Only had $15.00 left on account and normally go to desk last night for those small ones and get cash. This time was told would go back on credit card. Never did and never got that check in the mail. Happened April 1st this year.

So have given up. My cruise was a B2B but this was the last leg. May just call Princess if I can even find my paperwork on this.

For some reason the staff at Passenger Services always tells you "it will go back on your credit card" and it never does. Don't know if they're misinformed or lying. Kind of like when you ask a crew member..."which restaurant is open for embarkation lunch?".:rolleyes:

I know it's probably a rarity, but I've just completed a 15 nt cruise on the Golden (returned 19 May 2017) and had an OBC refund due!!!

It was a 'refundable' OBC, but to date (14 June) I am still waiting for the refund to be reimbursed to my Visa account!

How long does it take Princess to pay? Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

A couple of weeks.

• 7 months later...

We disembarked from the Sea Princess just over 7 weeks ago.

I was told by Customer Services on the ship that my OBC would be refunded with a cheque in 5 to 6 weeks.

I rang Princess in the UK today and when I told the lady what my query was, she asked "Were you told that this would be automatic?" I said that is what I was told.

She said it as if she asks this question many times.

She then told me that I had to request my refund by emailing PCUK.GuestRelations@princesscruises.co.uk

I have done this and await their reply.

We disembarked from the Sea Princess just over 7 weeks ago.

I was told by Customer Services on the ship that my OBC would be refunded with a cheque in 5 to 6 weeks.

I rang Princess in the UK today and when I told the lady what my query was, she asked "Were you told that this would be automatic?" I said that is what I was told.

She said it as if she asks this question many times.

She then told me that I had to request my refund by emailing PCUK.GuestRelations@princesscruises.co.uk

I have done this and await their reply.

I don't know how it is done by Princess UK, but in the US it is done automatically. I've gotten anywhere from $10 to $597 back and gotten it back anywhere from 2 weeks to 5 weeks after the cruise.

Tom