Oasis Balcony Categorization

Quick question? On floors 8-11 it seems all the aft cabins 721-729 and 321-329 are all B1 category. Then on the 12th floor they are scattered throughout. I noticed the Cabin 12329 is a B2 cabin. I thought I read many like the 12th level or is it low demand. We are looking for next summer or summer after.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

8-12 are a mixed bag of Boardwalk 1/2's. Cats are decided by rci and some standards are , location, # the cabin sleeps, view. I am not sure what your question is but you would have to call rci to find out exactly why a particular cabin is classed as it is.

Quick question? On floors 8-11 it seems all the aft cabins 721-729 and 321-329 are all B1 category. Then on the 12th floor they are scattered throughout. I noticed the Cabin 12329 is a B2 cabin. I thought I read many like the 12th level or is it low demand. We are looking for next summer or summer after.

Deck 12 is one of the first to sell out, it,s as high as you can go and still be protected from cabins above. Deck 14 is noisy from all that is above it.

We are boarding Oasis on 6/18 and we are on Deck 11 - and we have an aft balcony stateroom, category D3. Our room falls within your "721-729" mention above.

We are sailing on Harmony in September and have cabin 11703 confirmed in a D5 Category. In addition to the higher deck level, I think it also has to do with cabin capacity.

B1 sleeps 2 while B2 sleeps 3 (on deck 12 at least). If you are planning for next summer, you are looking at the wrong categories, as deck plans will change by then. On deck 12 they will have categories 1I, 2I, and 4I

:)

B1 sleeps 2 while B2 sleeps 3 (on deck 12 at least). If you are planning for next summer, you are looking at the wrong categories, as deck plans will change by then. On deck 12 they will have categories 1I, 2I, and 4I

:)

Yeah I was comparing them to the "category" map for our cruise in Aug completely forgetting that it's changing :)

I just didn't know if there was a difference but the number of people per room totally makes sense