kids club

snickers39

The Fun Factory is excellent. My daughter has been enjoying the kids club on multiple X ships for years, and she is now 11. We have to make her come out of there and hang out with us!

Save those seapass cards, when she turns 18 she gets credit for all those cruises with Captains Club.

I just posted about the fun factory. we just got off the ship yesterday. My boys are 9, 9, and 8. They absolutely LOVED it! We did the VIP pass and felt like it was worth it for the kids. It got them a bridge tour, backstage tour, goodies, and free attendance to all parties. It was ninety seven per kid.

Save those seapass cards, when she turns 18 she gets credit for all those cruises with Captains Club.

Do you really have to have the sea pass cards?? I thought they could look it up, I sure hope so.

She's already Elite! Lol

My daughter loves the fun factory too she said it is better then pando. Although we paid $180 for the VIP package on our 10 nt cruise which was cut down to 8 nts

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

Is there info online anywhere about the kids clubs and VIP packages, or is this all info you find out once you board? We will have a 9 year old, 12 year old and 15 year old with us and I'd love to know beforehand what all of their options for activities are, but am having a hard time finding any info.

Is there info online anywhere about the kids clubs and VIP packages, or is this all info you find out once you board? We will have a 9 year old, 12 year old and 15 year old with us and I'd love to know beforehand what all of their options for activities are, but am having a hard time finding any info.

The Vip package suits some and not others .

If you know you're going to leave your kids in the club after ten most nights and for lunch etc it's worth it . TBH we looked into it , and decided it wasn't for us as most nights we collected by ten , and if not we just paid the $6 per child for an extra hour ,

So basically weigh up it's cost effectiveness prior to committing .

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Definitely save the seapass cards for your kids in the future! My hubby and I are starting to venture into cruising and I've cruised on Celebrity twice as a kid. They could only find record of one of the sailings, so I'm missing out on the CC credit for the other one. They did get in touch with my TA and said if we could send them a photo of me on board the ship they'd give me the credit, but seems my parent's didn't want to buy any pics of 7 year old me with the ship's name on it anywhere so we've got nothing!