Celebrity Reflection - are the aft facing cabins covered?

butternut1

Hello everyone. Well, as the title suggests, I am thinking of booking an aft facing cabin on the Reflection. Can anyone tell me please if those cabins are fully covered, half covered or not covered at all? Thanks so much.

The Sunset Verandas, or C1 Aft cabins have a short cover. If you choose on, stay away from the cabins in the center aft. They tend to get sprinkled with soot on occasion. Tried one a few years ago.

Hello everyone. Well, as the title suggests, I am thinking of booking an aft facing cabin on the Reflection. Can anyone tell me please if those cabins are fully covered, half covered or not covered at all? Thanks so much.

Deck 12 has the most cover, but a lot of noise from the back of the OVC one deck above. So, think about the noise factor or the small cover factor and which one you dislike the most...I have been on an S1 corner aft on deck 12 on the Reflection. On another thread I was asked about the cabin next door. Since we had lots of scrapping, I am sure that it did too. I have also been on decks 9 and 10 on the Eclipse. They both had much smaller covered areas. Again, it depends on what is most important to you...If iI am able to find my photo of the cabin next to me on deck 12 and the ones below(Reflection) I will post for you...

The best is deck 11 or below if you want open, which we like. The deck right below the Ocean Grille has full coverage which makes the cabin much darker and you I am sure you would hear chairs scraping. The complaints of soot were never an issue for us or I didn't notice it. The Aft is awesome. We had a Sky Suite next to corner and it was so relaxing. I wish that they had a couple in Aqua Class. I like Blu better than Luminé, just a livelier atmosphere and more options on the menu.

Okay....photo of Reflection Aft S2 deck 12, next to my S1 corner aft. You can also see a little of the cabins below that are partially covered. That would be what you are asking about. Hope this helps! Only deck 12 has all the cover, with the rest only with a partial cover, but depending on the sun not too bad.

22e430dd7f6b420d2a72d23d5a1ee4b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Lastdance

Okay....photo of Reflection Aft S2 deck 12, next to my S1 corner aft. You can also see a little of the cabins below that are partially covered. That would be what you are asking about. Hope this helps! Only deck 12 has all the cover, with the rest only with a partial cover, but depending on the sun not too bad.

22e430dd7f6b420d2a72d23d5a1ee4b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh WOW. Thank you so much for posting the picture. It really helps us decide on the aft facing balcony. Thanks again!!