Winemakers Dinner

augies

We are finally booked on the Royal in Jan. 2018.

How do I sign up for the Winemakers dinner? Also, can I see the menu anywhere? I can't find it on the Princess website.

Thanks.

You sign up by calling the DINE line upon boarding, or heading to the maitre d taking specialty dining reservations to observe, usually near one of the specialty restaurants. No reservations accepted in advance of sailing.

There's no posted menu to review in advance as its partly dependent on the chef and Food availability at the time. Ie pasta may be different or such. There's three diffent menus based in the winery being featured that night.

All in all, and excellent value. Sign up right away. They'll contact you the day before if you're chosen for one.

Enjoy.

We are finally booked on the Royal in Jan. 2018.

How do I sign up for the Winemakers dinner? Also, can I see the menu anywhere? I can't find it on the Princess website.

Thanks.

It is served in Sabatini's. Menu is not posted but you can make reservations either at Sabatini's or with the Maître' D. They close the restaurant to the public that night. Food is awesome. Can't remember if we were told in advance what was on the menu.

It is served in Sabatini's. Menu is not posted but you can make reservations either at Sabatini's or with the Maître' D. They close the restaurant to the public that night. Food is awesome. Can't remember if we were told in advance what was on the menu.

Think you have the two different items mixed up.

The wine dinner in Sabatini's is the Super Tuscan dinner. Set menu, reservations needed, as many people taken as Sabatini's seats, wines paired, etc.

The WineMaker's dinner is held in the Main Dining room, only 8-12 people in the "wine cellar" room, center dining room, where it's "sponsored" by a specific winery (last one we did was Robert Mondavi), courses prepared to coordinate with the winde, maitre d cooks at least one dish table side, etc.

Details for both here: http://www.princess.com/news/backgrounders_and_fact_sheets/factsheet/Regal-Princess-Offers-Dining-Options-for-Every-Craving.html