SHARE - Menu and Food Pictures - Part 2

canusa

We recently cruised on the Emerald Princess to Alaska. We decided to try SHARE and thoroughly enjoyed it. Our dinner was a leisurely 2 1/2 hours paced well with delicious courses that were just the right size. We would highly recommend trying SHARE.

Some pictures of the meal are included. Enjoy.

Tomatoes and burrata

35035240051_93c95a2499_c.jpg

Dark chocolate cremeux

35035236601_60e9d99f68_c.jpg

Steelhead trout

35035238281_24c58ce268_c.jpg

Strip loin steak

35035237181_26a5c14be9_c.jpg

Citron tart

35035236001_030b098656_c.jpg

Hi Kristy, I don't know if you can order multiples but the amount of food we had was very filling. We also did Crown Grill but enjoyed the food at SHARE more.

Oh that's great to know! I have the CG booked but wasn't sure about the SHARE, the PCL menu on their website didn't WOW me with it, but your post did. We are going in August.

What nights did you pick on this itinerary to do the alternate dinning? (basically I don't want to miss the good nights in the dinning room lol)

;)

Edited by KristyMisty14

The menu is readable and the $39/pp charge also notes ONE item/course. How would multiple requests be handled or charged? -- Or the expectation is for the guests to book another ($39/pp) reservation.

Edited by 8dimsum
addon

We dined three times at SHARE on the Ruby, last October. Our cruise was the last one on the old menu. The new menu looked better than the old one, and your report confirms it. We will be back on the Ruby this coming November, and I'm sure that we will be visiting SHARE three or four more times. When I told Mrs. XBGuy that I'd booked a new cruise on the Ruby she exclaimed, "Oh boy. We can go back to SHARE."

Thank you, for posting, canusa, but I am curious as to why you broke it into two threads. :confused: After reading through Part 1, It took me a while to find Part 2.

Thank you, for posting, canusa, but I am curious as to why you broke it into two threads. :confused: After reading through Part 1, It took me a while to find Part 2.

Why didn't you just click on canusa's name and then click to see all posts/threads started by them? That was the easy way to see both posts lol :cool:

Edited by KristyMisty14

Why didn't you just click on canusa's name and then click to see all posts/threads started by them? That was the easy way to see both posts lol :cool:

He's well aware of that. What he meant is why not keep it as one thread?

Canusa, thank you for your photos! Mouth watering....

We had to split it into two threads because the site would only allow 6 pictures per thread.

I did not know that. I guess I doubly thank you for taking the time to post all the pictures. Again, you have made Mrs. XBGuy and I even more excited about our cruise on the Ruby Princess in November.

Not only did I not know that posters were limited to six pictures, I did not know that if I clicked on Cruise Critic member's name, I would see a menu that would allow me to see all their posts.

Today has been a good day.