Going Platinum during a cruise

missygirl

Really! I thought I would remain gold and they would issue cards mid week when I go platinum so this is welcome news, thank you.

Nope. If you turn Platinum during a cruise, you will be platinum when you board. :D

What about gold? I have 24 credits right now, darn it. If only my last 5 day had been a 6 day. I have extra points over my husband and would love to shove my gold card in front of his red :') There's like no other benefit haha

What about gold? I have 24 credits right now, darn it. If only my last 5 day had been a 6 day. I have extra points over my husband and would love to shove my gold card in front of his red :') There's like no other benefit haha

The same is true for any bump...if you enter the next status anytime during the cruise you will cruise at the higher level.

I turned gold mid way through my last cruise and got the gold card and the perks before boarding!

I turned gold mid way through my last cruise and got the gold card and the perks before boarding!

What perks did you get before boarding? I thought it was just a pin and drink coupon in your room.

Love that I get to cruise gold while everyone else in our group is blue and red :hearteyes: My documents said red so I assumed I'd cruise red.

What perks did you get before boarding? I thought it was just a pin and drink coupon in your room.

Love that I get to cruise gold while everyone else in our group is blue and red :hearteyes: My documents said red so I assumed I'd cruise red.

You get priority boarding, VIP waiting area, and your luggage will be expressed to your cabin

You get priority boarding, VIP waiting area, and your luggage will be expressed to your cabin

Gold doesn't get priority, but yes, he gets the gold perks ( as few as there are)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk