Glory Tours Anyone??

lvcruzers

It was pretty good. Not great, but nothing wrong with it. We had two different groups in the van - those who were going to the beach at the end (most of us) and those going back to the ship/drop off for shopping.

I wasn't crazy about the beach part. It was Pirate's Cove, the first beach (from the pier), before The Boatyard. Again, nothing really wrong with it (except they didn't have Banks beer!). There were guys on the beach trying to get you to rent equipment and they were sitting near me and were very loud. I finally got up and moved. Just wanted to sit and read and drink a beer.

I personally am not impressed nor interested in the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, so the beginning of the drive was a bit boring for me. But, I'd done an island tour before so had already seen most of that anyway. Bathsheba and St John's Church are interesting and worth seeing for sure.

Would I book with them again? Yes, if they offered what I wanted. They're professionals and provided the tour as advertised.

• 1 month later...

We just returned from a trip to Barbados and used Glory Tours for the Little England tour. To say it was unorganized is a understatement. First off they made it very clear to be on time for the start of the tour. We waited 20 minutes past the arrival time for everyone. Then it was a game of Van hopscotch. We never rode with the same group more then once and had several different drivers and vans. We waited past agreed upon meet times after the tour stops , this plus the van hopping cost us at least an hour and half. We booked a half day tour so we could still have beach time but because of the disorganization it cost us the rest of the day. Plus the van driver decided to take us on the " lifestyles of the rich and famous tour" at the end, even though no one wanted to see it, so that was another 30 minutes lost. Most of the drivers where nice and professional but when i asked what the deal was with switching vans all the time they got very rude and told me to book a private tour if i don't want to be hassled with it.

• 1 month later...

We shared a van with another couple using Glory tours this past January. Cost was only $75 per couple. Our driver/guide was Charles Marshall...request him personally. Charles gave us a wonderful tour of natural attractions, where we stayed at each place as long as we wanted. I suggest Bathsheba, Little Bay, the sugar windmill (one of only two working ones in the world) and a quick stop at Animal Flowers cave just for the views and a beer.