Cruising Friday on Solstice, ships temperature?

OK recent Solstice Alaska cruisers.....what worked for you? Anything you wished you packed but didn't? Anything you packed but didn't need? I've got the ports covered, mainly need inside the ship feedback on hot or cold!

Our 5th cruise to Alaska, first time in middle of summer, always sailed end of season.

Trying to pack....in general do we need long sleeves or sweatshirts on the ship?

I know this is a question that will get many answers because everyone has different tolerance to heating/cooling indoor spaces.

TIA!!

OK recent Solstice Alaska cruisers.....what worked for you? Anything you wished you packed but didn't? Anything you packed but didn't need? I've got the ports covered, mainly need inside the ship feedback on hot or cold!

Our 5th cruise to Alaska, first time in middle of summer, always sailed end of season.

Trying to pack....in general do we need long sleeves or sweatshirts on the ship?

I know this is a question that will get many answers because everyone has different tolerance to heating/cooling indoor spaces.

TIA!!

We were comfortable on the ship in normal spring/summer wear (polos for him, skirts/dresses for me). I took a light sweater to throw on in case some restaurants were cold, mostly never needed it. But, if you go out on deck you will need a jacket (wind).

We also took a bathroom organizer, did not need it due to good storage in the bathroom. Also, we never take duct tape (don't understand that one). We also packed boots (hiking) and did not need them. We also over packed, but it was our first time to Alaska.

We were comfortable on the ship in normal spring/summer wear (polos for him, skirts/dresses for me). I took a light sweater to throw on in case some restaurants were cold, mostly never needed it. But, if you go out on deck you will need a jacket (wind).

We also took a bathroom organizer, did not need it due to good storage in the bathroom. Also, we never take duct tape (don't understand that one). We also packed boots (hiking) and did not need them. We also over packed, but it was our first time to Alaska.

TY..the perfect answer!

I'm a definite over packer!!

Also, we never take duct tape (don't understand that one).

The world is held together by duct tape. If you got a tear in your luggage you certainly would be happy to have some. Ditto a tear in a jacket or coat. Also would hold balky tennis shoes together Hem coming down? Duct tape it.

Function over form.

Let's hope it doesn't come to that ever.

Enjoy your cruising days.