Wifi packages

Drrandall

We are on the Breeze the 9th. Can't decide which package to get. 3 of us in 1 room. Can we all get a different packages in the same room? I just want the $4 a day social. Might get the kids the value.

Is the value or premium worth it? From what I have read, even the premium package is slower than $#@&.

Any input would be great!

We were just on the Breeze June 4-11 and both my daughter and I got the social media pkg.

It worked great. There were a few times it was slow (right around sailaway when everyone was back on the ship and I guess using the wifi) but if you have it a few minutes, it would finally load. Other than that, it worked great.

We both got the chat on the hub app and that worked just as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

I've read reviews going both ways: That it works well and that it sometimes doesn't work (presumably based on if you've backgrounded the app and how you have your power settings set).

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

When we were on the Glory in May, we bought the social package for the week. Speeds varied quite a bit. We had to take turns because only one person could access it at the same time.

But if we all got the social package we wouldn't have to take turns right?

I got the premium package once and didn't find it was noticeably faster than the value. But maybe it's because I didn't try and use things that needed more speed. We usually get the chat for $5 and then one value package that we share to check other things. Yes, it does mean only one person is on so we just take turns. Not a big deal for us based on the way we use it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Do you have to pay for the chat on the hub app? I think I saw some where it was $5 per phone. Glad to hear it works well.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

The Hub app is free to download and free to use all of its features except the chat. You're right, $5 per device, and that covers the entire cruise. You do no need one of the internet plans to use the Hub app.

Has anyone got the social plan and uses Snapchat? Or Value plan?

Is the premium plan really that much better than value?

My nieces had the Social and Snapchat worked great. I got the Value because I wanted to check my email and post on here. Other than that if those things aren't important, then stay with the Social. No experience with the Premium because the Value speed was fine.

My nieces had the Social and Snapchat worked great. I got the Value because I wanted to check my email and post on here. Other than that if those things aren't important, then stay with the Social. No experience with the Premium because the Value speed was fine.

Thank you