New WiFi packages

I heard that new tiered wifi packages were rolling out to the fleet this Summer. Does anyone happen to know the schedule? I know they are already on the Getaway and Escape, but we will be sailing on the Breakaway July 30. Thanks!
hmm...do you have any details about these packages? We choose the free 250 minute as one of our bonuses, but if the packages are a better deal we may switch that to something else.

Hmmm, it appeared - from a casual online search that NCL's broadband partner, might be experiencing issues and I would not be surprised of a delayed rollout this summer ... coming from Global Eagle Entertainment ("ENT" is the Nasdaq symbol) - http://spacenews.com/global-eagle-says-fraud-or-misconduct-not-to-blame-for-recent-exec-departures/

GEE took over EMC as the maritime provider ... but, NCL has promised better/faster solutions fleetwide - last summer, then it frizzled out.

For easy reference - this thread discussed the NCL announcement made in early March

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2466818

IMO, the Breakaway broadband speed is pretty good & reliable, it's the "older" ships in the fleet that could benefit from these new tiered plans ... of course, this is July 2nd. and "summer" is still ahead.

Fingers crossed ;p