Atlantis Aquaventure Excursion

Hi there, can someone help me out with this? We are on Majesty for Labor Day weekend and get into Nassau at around 12pm - 11:59pm. Is purchasing the Atlantis Aquaventure Excursion worth the cruise line excursion price or should we just head over and purchase direct from the Atlantis since we wont have a whole day's worth of daylight hours?

http://www.resortforaday.com/Atlantis-Aquaventure-Day-Pass-Low-Season-p/nsnaq17l-rfd.htm

This is the cheapest pass I could find ($129). We are in a similar situation on the Grandeur next week, as our ship is there 1pm-midnight and we are also doing Atlantis. Booking through RCCL included transportation, although it also limited our hours there. Our best option was actually to use our Marriott points to book a room there for one night in the Beach Tower- this included four passes for anything. It ended up being 1.66 cents per point in value, so it was worth it.

http://www.resortforaday.com/Atlantis-Aquaventure-Day-Pass-Low-Season-p/nsnaq17l-rfd.htm

This is the cheapest pass I could find ($129). We are in a similar situation on the Grandeur next week, as our ship is there 1pm-midnight and we are also doing Atlantis. Booking through RCCL included transportation, although it also limited our hours there. Our best option was actually to use our Marriott points to book a room there for one night in the Beach Tower- this included four passes for anything. It ended up being 1.66 cents per point in value, so it was worth it.

Thank you!!

Were you able to book a single night at Atlantis? I was just looking at doing a similar thing, but with $ instead of points. When doing that, it appears that there is minimum of a 2 night stay.

Thanks!

Brenda

When you book using $$ the minimum is 1 night stay. Using marriott reward points, you are able to book a single night. Have done this multiple times.

Use the water park and tour the digs then head on up to the room for a shower. Then either lounge around or head back to the ship. To get to atlantis and back i suggest just getting a taxi at nassau pier. I think it was $5 per passenger one way. When you leave the beach towers, the taxi stand is right outside the entrance. Have the bellman call you a taxi and it is a fast ride back to port. Room might not be ready till 4 pm, but i give our small bag of clothes to the bell desk to hold until our room is ready. That way you can get to the water park asap.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Based on this article

https://www.tripsavvy.com/day-trips-to-the-atlantis-resort-bahamas-1488726

my niece just booked using the site mentioned:

http://www.bahamasdaypass.com/Atlantis-Aquaventure-Day-Pass-Low-Season-p/nsnaq17l.htm

We are sailing in August on the NCL Escape and are there only from noon until 7pm.

Based on websites, both are owned by the same company.

When you book using $$ the minimum is 1 night stay. Using marriott reward points, you are able to book a single night. Have done this multiple times.

Use the water park and tour the digs then head on up to the room for a shower. Then either lounge around or head back to the ship. To get to atlantis and back i suggest just getting a taxi at nassau pier. I think it was $5 per passenger one way. When you leave the beach towers, the taxi stand is right outside the entrance. Have the bellman call you a taxi and it is a fast ride back to port. Room might not be ready till 4 pm, but i give our small bag of clothes to the bell desk to hold until our room is ready. That way you can get to the water park asap.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I think you made a typo, it is in fact two nights with cash and one night with points.