Rock of Ages on Breakaway

erntrish

We're first timers on NCL. We booked the 7/23 sailing just a few days ago. Looking online, it says that reservations for the show are not available. Does that mean it's just not available online, or that it's sold out? I'd be pretty disappointed if I weren't able to see the flagship show...

They only allow a certain number of pre registrations. Go to the box office at the theater. Also many pre register and do not show up. We were on an above capacity ship Memorila day week, and the show was not full.

You will be fine.

The show is sold out for prebooking. As soon as you embark, use the touch screen kiosks in all of the public areas to book the show. You can also book a comedy show at that time (early shows family oriented, late shows 18+)

Some seats are held for onboard bookings. You can always gonstandby. Seats open 10 Minutes before show time. You'll get a seat. Not necessarily the best.

Rock of Afes is preformed on two nights only. Across the 4 shows, there is a total of 3200 seats available. There are over 4200 passengers on your cruise. There are not enough seats for everyone to attend. Book early. Arrive early for the best seats.

Check out the following link. I posted all of the Freestyle Daily programs last month. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2504449