Denali rafting

flyboyswife

I'm looking for recommendations on a private tour company in Denali for a rafting trip for a group ages 10-83. I've done my own research and have found 2 companies...anyone here do an excursion like this? I'm inclined to defer to recommendations by my wise cruise critic friends vice using a company I find on my own. TIA!!

We’ve used Denali Outdoor Center and would use them again. We did the Canyon Run although they have several different trips depending on the experience you want. They provided a dry suit and boots.

We’ve used Denali Outdoor Center and would use them again. We did the Canyon Run although they have several different trips depending on the experience you want. They provided a dry suit and boots.

Ooh, they were not one of the two I found on my own. So glad I checked here! TY!

We just booked with Denali Raft Adventures for the afternoon of our arrival. They had good ratings in tripadvisor. I called to ask questions on their toll free number. They had a good web site and lots of good reviews, which, considering they are not affiliated w/ cruise line bookings is very good. The Denali Adventure Center is mentioned in Fodor's book on Alaska. These were the higher rated rafting outfitters. We got excellent pricing compared to what the cruise line would charge for the same length of trip and location. They will pick us up from the lodge, have offices across the highway from the Princess Lodge and you may qualify for AAA discount, depending on when you will be there. Will let you know, we are scheduled for August 14.