Almost time to board the Escape [emoji847][emoji322][emoji509]⚓️

apietros

Hi all!! I'm sitting in my hotel room in Fort Lauderdale waiting for my alarm to go off to wake the rest of my family. Cruise morning tradition is to wake them all to a special song [emoji847]

We flew into FLL from Rhode Island on Thursday morning and have been having some fun in the sun the past 2 days, but are all anxious and excited to start the real vaca today!

We have a car service picking us up at 9:00 and heading to the POM!

I will try to make this a semi- live review but will do a complete review when we get home.

Let me know of any questions!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Been awake since 4 am. Anxiously waiting for the clock to hurry up and tick faster!! Can't wait to board

I made it til 6:00 but we had a terrible nights sleep Thurs night so I was exhausted! We are at the Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach and are very disappointed! I ended up sleeping on the floor Thurs night, my husbands back is stuff from the bed and there is no hot water [emoji35] We ended up getting a second room so we could all sleep more comfortably and last night was better. Not looking forward to my cold shower this morning, though!

Actually, as I'm typing this, I can hear the people in room next to ours going to the bathroom. Get me out of here!!!

I am at baymont inn and suites Miami/Doral and it is pretty decent. Comfy king size bed all to myself. Friendly staff. Clean and no "old" smell like some hotels. Free breakfast and airport shuttle. Close to restaurants and shopping. AND hot water lol. Sorry you did not have a great experience. Not sure how a hotel has no hot water. That's crazy. The escape showers are very hot so you can look forward to that!!!

I am at baymont inn and suites Miami/Doral and it is pretty decent. Comfy king size bed all to myself. Friendly staff. Clean and no "old" smell like some hotels. Free breakfast and airport shuttle. Close to restaurants and shopping. AND hot water lol. Sorry you did not have a great experience. Not sure how a hotel has no hot water. That's crazy. The escape showers are very hot so you can look forward to that!!!

I've been dreaming about my cruise shower for 2 days!