Jewel of the Seas - Worried

Jewel was the worst cruise I ever took, and I thought I would never return to that ship. But, I had a deal too good to pass up. I'm so glad I went a second time because that was one of the best cruises I've ever taken. Jewel is a beautiful ship, and the service on my second cruise was spectacular. All of the things that happened on my first Jewel cruise were things that could happen on any ship. (LONG story.)

Like some others have said, I've had mediocre cruises and EXCELLENT cruises. Bottom line, I never regretted a cruise. In any event, I agree whole-heartedly that the passenger base has so much to do with the vibe on the ship, regardless of the ship. That's one variable we have zero control over, so we just go with it. And we keep cruising. I'm looking forward to Jewel next fall!

Jewel was the worst cruise I ever took, and I thought I would never return to that ship. But, I had a deal too good to pass up. I'm so glad I went a second time because that was one of the best cruises I've ever taken. Jewel is a beautiful ship, and the service on my second cruise was spectacular. All of the things that happened on my first Jewel cruise were things that could happen on any ship. (LONG story.)

were we on the same cruise?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We went on jewel last sept. (2016) and we enjoyed it. There was nothing that disappointed us except for getting on and off the ship was a nightmare especially on the last day. But I think that was because it was a cruise that they don't normally offer out of California. So things were a little unorganized and the crew was off their game. But I wouldn't blame the ship and crew since it was a new itinerary.

Food was good in the main dinning room. Entertainment was good. Windjammer is the Windjammer...

I will say that Enchantment crew was way better. But as far as the ship goes I thought it was fine. Nothing to scream home about though.