Early saver name change

cpshaye

How much is it? I tried reading their rules and I think it may be $50pp?

We have 2 rooms booked. Right now it is....

Room 1) brian, TBA, TBA, tba

Room 2) Laura, jared

I want to put Laura and Jared in rm 1 and fill in one TBA. It is my husband and I and 2 sons. We all will get the Cheers/Bubbles respectively (my main reason I need it changed on paper)

I want to put rm 2 as my mother and mother in law. They won't get any drink packages.

I'm assuming that since Laura and Jared are in rm 2, that will be the name change x 2, right? How much will this cost me, and how will I do this? Do I need to call them or is there some way to do this online?

ETA this is before final payment.

I just changed a name on my booking and I had to call CS. (Couldn't do it on line)

They told me the cost would be dependent on how close to the cruise date I was.

For me...it was $50 to change one name.

I was booked ES and able to change the name.

And it was after I had paid the final payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You will not be able to change them out of the cabin. You will need to cancel and rebook cabin #2 and be assessed the penalty. Then you can add them as passengers 2 and 3 in cabin #1. One person from the original reservation has to stay on the booking.

Technically there are no name changes allowed with ES (doesn't apply to the TBA). You will need to call as there is no way to do this yourself. Times like this is when you should have had a PVP.

Just got off phone with carnival. To make things more difficult is the 4 person rm is with a TA, the 2 person rm I booked online.

She said she can't see the one with TA. So, this is what she is having me do, and assures me this will work.

I'm going to give the 2 person room to my TA, and have them linked. I'm filling in all the TBA names. Then we can shuffle around the names/rooms. She said we can do this without a charge (it's something I've heard people do while on board, so sounds about right).

Just got off phone with carnival. To make things more difficult is the 4 person rm is with a TA, the 2 person rm I booked online.

She said she can't see the one with TA. So, this is what she is having me do, and assures me this will work.

I'm going to give the 2 person room to my TA, and have them linked. I'm filling in all the TBA names. Then we can shuffle around the names/rooms. She said we can do this without a charge (it's something I've heard people do while on board, so sounds about right).

It's a lot different on paper vs in person once you're onboard. I don't think she gave you correct info except for the fact that she can't do anything with your cabin booked through the TA but I wish you the best of luck and maybe they can get it handled for you no charge but that's not the terms of ES. Would be nice if it works out for you though.

It's a lot different on paper vs in person once you're onboard. I don't think she gave you correct info except for the fact that she can't do anything with your cabin booked through the TA but I wish you the best of luck and maybe they can get it handled for you no charge but that's not the terms of ES. Would be nice if it works out for you though.

I understand. We originally had the 2 rooms with my name on one and hubby's name on other, with TBA for the other 4. We did this to hold the rooms, not knowing exactly which people would be going.

Bottom line is if we can't switch names around the only thing it will effect is our purchasing drink packages. The rooms are adjoining and we will sleep in the rooms we wish, not necessarily what's on paper. We can (I hear) get either extra keys for the other room or, worse case scenario, we'll keep the adjoining door unlocked so we can freely move from one to another.

I understand. We originally had the 2 rooms with my name on one and hubby's name on other, with TBA for the other 4. We did this to hold the rooms, not knowing exactly which people would be going.

Bottom line is if we can't switch names around the only thing it will effect is our purchasing drink packages. The rooms are adjoining and we will sleep in the rooms we wish, not necessarily what's on paper. We can (I hear) get either extra keys for the other room or, worse case scenario, we'll keep the adjoining door unlocked so we can freely move from one to another.

Yes, getting keys onboard is no problem. You could always move people around once onboard and then purchase the drink packages. Even though it is $5pp per day more that way, it could still be cheaper than paying the penalty. That's probably what I would do if they are unable to switch you at no charge.

How much more is the Bubbles pp on board?

Our kids will be 15 and 19.

Thank you for pointing this out, it will definitely be our Plan B. Bottom line is we get the right 6 ppl on board, we can fix the details later.

How much more is the Bubbles pp on board?

Our kids will be 15 and 19.

Thank you for pointing this out, it will definitely be our Plan B. Bottom line is we get the right 6 ppl on board, we can fix the details later.

BB is the same either way. It's only Cheers that is $5pp per day more.