Liberty tours Jamaica

We did Blue Hole with Liberty a couple of years ago, was one of the best excursions ever, the grandkids still talk about this as one of their favorite days! Driver was professional and friendly, and Blue Hole was absolutely beautiful - and the kids that work there as guides were unbelievable divers (they showed off their tricks - incredible skills!) and so friendly and helpful with all of us tourists!

Highly recommend!

We did Blue Hole with Liberty a couple of years ago, was one of the best excursions ever, the grandkids still talk about this as one of their favorite days! Driver was professional and friendly, and Blue Hole was absolutely beautiful - and the kids that work there as guides were unbelievable divers (they showed off their tricks - incredible skills!) and so friendly and helpful with all of us tourists!

Highly recommend!

Totally agree. We used Liberty two years ago and my wife, our kids and I had an outstanding time. The guide was super friendly and knowledgeable, lunch at Scotchies was tasty and our kids talked about the adventure for months.

We used Liberty tours for Blue Hole 3 years ago when we were in Jamaica, and are using them again for our cruise next week. My kids say it was the best excursion they have ever been on (which is why we are doing it again). 3 years ago it was my extended family going, so we had from ages 4 to 65 and everyone had a great time. This time it is just my immediate family, to adults in their early 40s and two teenagers.