AMA Paris to Normandy Special Interest Tours

ConnMom

Preparing for our September cruise, I have read about the Special Interest Chocolate Tour offered in Rouen. The brief description listed no cost and did not indicate that it was replacing the regular morning tour listed in the itinerary. Has anyone taken this tour, and if so, can you confirm this? Also, what was it like and did you enjoy it? I am considering our options for our free time in the various ports. Thanks for whatever input you can offer.

Rouen is a very unique city. If Chocolate tour is in addition to seeing the sights of Rouen (Horloge, Cathedral, Ste Maclou, Jeanne d'arc), it could be interesting. I returned after morning tour, however, and turned around and revisited several places. Could not spend enough time there!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Preparing for our September cruise, I have read about the Special Interest Chocolate Tour offered in Rouen. The brief description listed no cost and did not indicate that it was replacing the regular morning tour listed in the itinerary. Has anyone taken this tour, and if so, can you confirm this? Also, what was it like and did you enjoy it? I am considering our options for our free time in the various ports. Thanks for whatever input you can offer.

I am on this cruise in August but it's the wine cruise so slightly different. In Rouen, the tours are the same. If you expand the itinerary, the morning in Rouen is spent touring and the afternoon is free time...that is when the chocolate tour is being offered and there is no charge. Since it's a 2 hour tour it will likely be from 2-4pm. Anything with chocolate will be enjoyable for me:D