More Park and Go

GingerCandy

Two more questions about using Park and Go Ft. Lauderdale.

1. What is a good time to have them pick you up after the cruise ends?

2. Does the Park and Go lot have restroom facilities to use before you start home? ;p

Thanks. Any other helpful information would be appreciated.

Not sure of the one in FLL but the one I use here in Virginia you just call them when you are ready for pickup and they tell you where to meet them. No restrooms at this one that I know of. Just for information write down and remember where you are parked at ad they will deliver you tight to your vehicle. Enjoy your trip.

Two more questions about using Park and Go Ft. Lauderdale.

1. What is a good time to have them pick you up after the cruise ends?

2. Does the Park and Go lot have restroom facilities to use before you start home? ;p

Thanks. Any other helpful information would be appreciated.

No need to call them after you leave the ship. They'll be waiting as early as 6:16 AM to begin transporting people to the parking lot.

There are no restrooms at the Ft Lauderdale lot they use for the cruise ships. I'm not sure about the one at the airport.

Walking off the ship early is definitely a better option especially early since the crowds form a little later and you'll have to wait for another shuttle.

I've used Park and Go numerous times. I've left the ship early and was last to leave the ship on occasion. I've never had to call them for a pick up and never had to wait any more than 10-15 minutes for a van that could accommodate me. They don't have a restroom at the parking lot, but do have job johnny you can use if necessary. I did have to use one there once - expected the worst but really was not too bad...for a job johnny :)