First time NCL cruiser - Haven / Escape

BNBR

We did about the same. One dinner, two lunch and a handful of breakfast. We had an aft cabin so it was a walk. We were also right below the buffet so we just went up one flight of stairs and had a few meals there as well when we wanted a quick meal.

Butler breakfast was great. Learned all breakfast food the butler brings is from the Haven gally so was easy for him to bring anything from the Haven restaurant to our cabin.

One thing too. We asked our butler to bring all of the menus to our cabin the first day. He left them there for the whole cruise so it made it nice to be in cabin and see what every place had. We could go there to eat or he could deliver it.

One thing I forgot to is if you like water, tea, lemonade, or milk you cab tell him and they will keep the fridge full with pitchers of it. Extra nice when they bring the afternoon snacks to your cabin.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Hi, just wanted to ask you about the menus you mentioned that you can ask the butler to bring to the cabin. Do you mean the menus for all the restaurants onboard?? Are they the same everyday?

Hi, just wanted to ask you about the menus you mentioned that you can ask the butler to bring to the cabin. Do you mean the menus for all the restaurants onboard?? Are they the same everyday?

The main dinning room I believe changes daily but the Haven and the specialty restaurants are static. I fact I think the only one that did change were the main dining room. I think the only ones we didn't get were the main but if we asked I am sure the butler would deliver it every day

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

My favorite dining is Teppanyaki...that one has limited spots, so booking ahead of time is good....in the haven, you also have a pre-cruise concierge you can call to order the pillows you want, types of coffee and tea you want in the cabin, wether or not you want the fridge emptied, if you want any juces or milks put in(we have kids with us, so we asked for choc. milk and juce put in it) we asked for snacks for the kids to be in the cabin before we boarded to keep the kids happy...the phone number for the concierge is 855-625-4283

Edited by skyfire53
Spelling

The PDF HERE lists most of the options for B/L/D. There are a few mistakes, however. Bayamo wasn't open for lunch but Pinchos was (PDF has it the opposite). Also, the "buffet overflow" for breakfast is sometimes in Margaritaville but it isn't unique items. It's just a miniature version of the Garden Buffet.

It's up to you. Tip at the time or wait until the end...it doesn't matter. You can also allocate funds using Guest Services. Just give them the name and the amount and they will give you a receipt with the same info so that you can give it to the person listed to let them know how much you gave them. You can even use OBC for it.

Thanks for sharing that link. It looks like the Gem (among others) do not have a Haven restaurant. Do the Haven guests have breakfast/lunch options in another restaurant or private access bar options?