Premium Alcoholic Drink Package

Sailingkidswine

I heard that a friend of a friend was basically "cut off" because they exceeded the per drink limit. I also read something in a post today where someone said they use their wife's card (she doesn't drink but included package) at times.

Some other cruise lines (I think Carnival) have a so many drinks per day limit with their packages, but Celebrity does not. You can have as many drinks, glasses of wine, sodas, waters, coffees, and whatever else is included in the premium package. The only "limit" they have is the price of the drink included. In the premium it is wines and mixed cocktails up to $13. If you have say a martini that is a buck or two over, you will be charged the difference plus the 18% gratuity.

As far as someone using his wifes card, if he is getting drinks for himself or someone else with her card, that is not allowed.

That would be considered sharing of a package and Celebrity reserves the right to take the package away and not refund any money that might have been paid for it.

Just FYI, if you and your wife both have the drink package, one person would be able to get 2 drinks at a time, but would need to present both cards.

Premium package, you're all good!

I forgot to mention same thing applies for the classic package, but the drink price limit is I believe $9 (we always have the premium package included, so not 100% on the classic prices)

It used to be that if you ordered a drink over the limit with the classic, you would have to pay the cost of the entire drink.

Reports here say that's changed, you can now just pay the difference.

I have read a few things that seem to indicate a cap on the drink packages/day. How does this work? What are the guidelines?

The only time a limit comes into play is, when or if your demeanor becomes obnoxious or otherwise interferes with staff, crew and fellow passengers.

bon voyage

Yes, that has been my experience on many Celebrity cruises. Saw one woman being refused as she was extremely drunk - had fallen asleep on the Ice at the Martini Bar!! Had to get medics to assist her. We have never had a problem ordering within the dollar limit.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just came off the Infinity and I can confirm that the classic package is $9 drinks and you get charged the extra amount for more expensive drinks. It was a little annoying having classic alcohols like Baileys and Amaretto at $10 a shot. We found a good bartender and tipped him which solved the problem.

I just came off the Infinity and I can confirm that the classic package is $9 drinks and you get charged the extra amount for more expensive drinks. It was a little annoying having classic alcohols like Baileys and Amaretto at $10 a shot. We found a good bartender and tipped him which solved the problem.

I know, Baileys and Amaretto Premium Drinks.....they are having a laugh. $10 for a baileys which equates to £8. I can buy a bottle for £16 locally and that's duty paid unlike the cruise line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk