Heather1972

Hi all -

I've already registered my son for Circle C online for our Carnival Vista cruise. Is there anything I need to do once we are on the ship? I'm used to hauling butt once on the ship (usually NCL) to the kids' club to get my kid signed up in person for kids' club. This is the first time he's in the 12 to 14 year old age group. Thanks!

Pretty much the same thing except you don't have to haul butt. Whenever you can. They'll likely have him set up but we always checked our kids in as well.

They'll also have an overview, usually in the show room, covering all of the details sometime after you set sail.

There’s a meet and greet the first night. We did pre-registration too. They still verified name on the list and everything and then gave him his sticker. We were in and out quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There’s a meet and greet the first night. We did pre-registration too. They still verified name on the list and everything and then gave him his sticker. We were in and out quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sticker? :confused:

Try to get him there the first evening when the kids are all getting acquainted.

If you have pre-registeted on the website you can skip the on-board registration.

So, I don't have to do anything on board if I've done it online? He can just show up on his own?

Heather - there is a small sticker that Circle C and Club O2 put on the child's S&S card (just like the Cheers and Bottomless Bubbles stickers). It's an easy way for staff, etc. to know that the child is registered for the program.

And yes - if you've pre-registered he can show up on his own. I've sent mine down without me since he was a teenager (now 16 in Club O2) and we've never had an issue. However, if you'd like to go down with him the first night when he checks in just to be sure you're welcome to do so. I did when we were new to it :)