Park and Cruise hotel??

We are planning on driving to Baltimore for our cruise next year. We always arrive the day before. Someone had mentioned Park and Cruise hotel. What is this and how does it work? Is it safe to do? Is it better to do than park at the terminal? Any suggestions? Anyone do this before?

Thanks everyone.

Do this all the time at Baltimore. Basically, you pay a fixed amount and get parking for a set number of days, a room for the night either before or after the cruise, usually breakfast, and shuttle service to and from the pier for the cruise. The package is often less expensive than parking at the pier.

Two websites I like for these packages are Stay123, and Buy Reservations.

We stayed at the Best Western Plus on Dorsey Rd. the night before our cruise July 2nd. We paid $130 or so for one overnight, and the car got to stay for up to 10 days free. The hotel shuttled us there and back (15-20 min trip). We didn't have to drive into the city, which was a plus for us.

We are planning on driving to Baltimore for our cruise next year. We always arrive the day before. Someone had mentioned Park and Cruise hotel. What is this and how does it work? Is it safe to do? Is it better to do than park at the terminal? Any suggestions? Anyone do this before?

Thanks everyone.

Yes I have done this. You book a room that participates in the park and cruise. The rooms cost will include your parking your car in their parking lot. They will also have a shuttle that will take you to the cruise port. These deals are usually less than parking your car at the cruise ports.

Thanks everyone.

I am also sailing from Baltimore next year. Earlier this week, I looked at Trinity Reservations for their sleep/cruise /park program. Found a hotel with 14 days parking included, the final price was $129 no further fees or taxes. I was hesitant because there was little info on the shuttle program.

I called the hotel directly for the shuttle information. I was asked if I wanted to book. Figured it would be cheaper booking directly with the hotel. The exact same package was $165 not including tax. I got off the phone and booked online with Trinity. I can cancel 24 hours prior to arrival date, if needed.

Hi, we used this for our last cruise out of port canaveral. It worked well for us. Stayed at the Raddison the night before and they had a shuttle to the port, upon return they picked us up at port and returned us to lot. The lot had decent security and all worked well. Parking was also cheaper than at port when packaged with room.