Specialty Dining

ggo85

This will be our first Celebrity cruise (mostly an RCCL cruiser), so apologize if the following questions seem very "basic." We are splurging for a RS on Reflection, which seems to include "unlimited" speciality dining.

My question is how do we take advantage of this -- and how often should we? Specifically, do we need to make reservations before we cruise or will our butler take care of it once on board? We like to eat early so don't want to be stuck with an 8 pm slot.

Also, I know we have access to Luminae. Should we stick with that or go for the specialty restaurants? Or a mix of both?

Finally, we will actually be on board on our anniversary night. Where should we plan to eat that night for the "best" experience?

Thanks in advance.

Do a mix of both the specialities and Luminae. We have had excell not food and service in Luminae.

Our favorite speciality on the Reflection is the Lawn Grill- casual open air & great food. For a fancy anniversary dinner many like Murano, for us not so much but look at the menu as it may appeal to you. The filet in Tuscan is excellent, pasta so-so.

Also in the Royal Suite you will have a dining table and the butler will serve your dinner course by course. You get a bottle of champagne in your suite- champagne, dinner served by your butler could make for a wonderful anniversary dinner.

Our First Celebrity Cruise is on the Reflection.. Looking for info on the Speciality Restaurants such as type of food they serve..

Some posters are saying not to miss Tuscan while others are suggesting not missing,I think it's Murano.. They both sound like Italian food..Am I correct & are there others we should not miss?

Thank you for your help..