Never cruised on Carnival

Kelli0927

Still trying to decide on a vacation in February. Looks like a decent deal for a 5 day on Sensation to Ochos Rios and Grand Cayman. We have only cruised with Royal Caribbean in the past (on Brilliance). Seems like this ship is pretty comparable in size. Any cruisers with experience on both have a preference? Also, my husband and I got the drink package on RC and we were able to order an occasional virgin frozen drink or soda for our son and they never had a problem with it. Do you think it would be similar on Carnival?

Also, my husband and I got the drink package on RC and we were able to order an occasional virgin frozen drink or soda for our son and they never had a problem with it. Do you think it would be similar on Carnival?

It's no sharing policy on the package. But it's really up to the bartender.

Still trying to decide on a vacation in February. Looks like a decent deal for a 5 day on Sensation to Ochos Rios and Grand Cayman. We have only cruised with Royal Caribbean in the past (on Brilliance). Seems like this ship is pretty comparable in size. Any cruisers with experience on both have a preference? Also, my husband and I got the drink package on RC and we were able to order an occasional virgin frozen drink or soda for our son and they never had a problem with it. Do you think it would be similar on Carnival?

As long as you don't order it with another drink at the same time, you'll be okay.